Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Treadwell Neo. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- Cannondale offers the Treadwell Neo in three builds: Neo, Neo 2, and Neo 2 EQ. The 2 and 2 EQ are available in step-over or Remixte (step-through) frames.
- The EQ (equipped) model has fenders, lights, and a front basket rated at 22lb.
- Several testers think the Treadwell Neo doesn't look like an e-bike due to the smooth integration.
- The Treadwell Neo charges full in just three to four hours.
- Many riders praise the fast-rolling 47mm Maxxis DTR-1 tires, highlighting the smooth ride feel and ample grip, even on wet cobbles.
- Riders agree that the tires, saddle, and suspension seat post combine to provide a very comfortable ride.
- One tester says the Herrmans front and rear lights on the EQ build are excellent.
- Riders like the Intellimount handlebar stem, which makes it easy to mount a smartphone to the bike.
- A reviewer is impressed by the smooth, progressive assistance from the Neo 2's Hyena hub motor and torque sensor.
- At around 40lb, the Treadwell Neo is relatively light, and users note how easy it is to ride without assistance.
- Two testers mention that the fenders are securely mounted and sturdy.
- Several reviewers like the aesthetics of the bamboo deck on the front cargo rack.
- Reviewers find the Treadwell Neo to be light, nimble, and fun to ride.
- The riding position is comfortably upright, in the view of two experts.
- Several riders appreciate the extra stability afforded by the wide BMX-style handlebars.
5 reasons not to buy
- Multiple testers mention that the Treadwell Neo doesn't produce the range and power found on similar e-bikes.
- Reviewers are disappointed that the Treadwell doesn't have a standard LCD-screen display.
- This bike doesn’t have a rear rack or mounts to install one, frustrating two experts.
- One expert notes that the battery can't be removed, so charging may be inconvenient.
- The position of the Neo 2 EQ's headlight makes it easy for cargo in the basket to block it.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Convincingly Unconventional: The Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ E-Bike Tested
The Treadwell Neo EQ is a welcome addition to the currently booming e-bike segment with almost invisible drive systems. With many unconventional ideas, the bike is unique and versatile at the same time.
Cannondale Treadwell Neo 2 EQ Remixte Test: A Light, Agile and Playful Electric Bike [French]
The Cannondale Treadwell Neo 2 EQ Remixte is a playful and agile electric bike that you enjoy maneuvering both in the city and on roads. It is… made for those who love cycling and are not afraid to pedal a minimum.
Review Cannondale Treadwell Neo 2 EQ 2022 | Electric Bikes Review
One thing I noticed from the last week is I had the bike fully charged and I left it inside the house for about a week and then the other day I took it out for a ride. Surprisingly, it had completely run out of charge
14 Best Electric Bikes of 2023, According to Testing
Overall, our testers found the Cannondale to be an accessible, no-frills e-bike, ideal for someone looking for a trustworthy brand but who doesn’t need or want an aggressive pedal assist or throttle, just the occasional extra push.
2020 Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ E-Bike Review [French – English Subtitles]
The bike just feels right; the riding position feels super good, the rider’s weight distribution is even, and the upright position feels really good. It’s really enjoyable and everything you could ask for on an urban bike.
Cannondale Treadwell Neo Test: Breathe and Pedal [Spanish]
I would define the Cannondale Treadwell Neo as an effective and fun machine, simple, comfortable. A model that combines all the advantages of a conventional bicycle with the plus of performance, satisfaction, and relaxation that electric technology delivers.
2020 Cannondale Treadwell Neo EQ – Light E-Bike With Hubmotor [German]
This is a stylish and comfortable e-bike that is especially light and agile and does not look like an e-bike. It’s ideal for everyday short trips or with an additional battery also on longer journeys.