Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cannondale Adventure Neo. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- Each of the four Adventure Neo builds has an easy-to-mount low-step frame.
- There is minimal frame flex for a step-through, according to multiple riders.
- Reviewers laud the comfortable and stable ride quality provided by the 63mm-travel fork, 2.2" tires, and swept-back handlebars.
- Two experts appreciate the smoothness when riding over cobblestones.
- The Adventure Neo 1 EQ and 2 EQ have suspension seatposts that further enhance the comfort quality of the bike.
- The Neo 3 EQ has a dropper seatpost, which makes it easier to get a foot down at traffic lights.
- Reviewers say that the Adventure Neo 1's Shimano Deore drivetrain shifts smoothly.
- Experts note that the bike performs well and feels safe to ride on light off-road terrain.
- The Neo 1 EQ's Shimano MT400 brakes provide lots of braking power and one-finger braking.
- The Tektro M275 hydraulic discs used on the Aventure Neo 4 and Neo 3 EQ are ultra-responsive, according to one expert.
- Riders note that the Bosch motors run very quietly.
- Experts say the lights on the Adventure Neo (1, 2, and 3) are bright.
- Riders of the Adventure Neo 1 EQ appreciate the enhanced safety the Garmin Varia radar provides.
- Cannondale includes bottle cage mounts on the head tube for easier access.
- Users note that the Adventure Neo's rated range is accurate and satisfactory.
7 reasons not to buy
- According to reviewers, the Adventure Neo 1's radar can be confusing when riding in traffic.
- Experts note that the bike is heavy and difficult to pedal over the maximum assisted speed.
- Some riders are disappointed by the Adventure Neo's weak acceleration, even on the top model.
- The rear rack on the three Adventure Neo EQ models can only support 40lb.
- Two experts mention that the front fender rattles.
- One reviewer highlights that the quick-release seatpost leaves the expensive saddle and suspension seatpost vulnerable to theft.
- Multiple experts complain about the lengthy charge time of the compact 2A Bosch charger.
Expert Reviews79/100 based on 6 rated expert reviews
Cannondale Adventure Neo 1 EQ: The City Is Not Enough [German]
The low step makes it easy to get on the bike, and the equipment lets you glide smoothly over the roads. It doesn’t matter whether you’re riding on city streets or dirt roads and bike paths beyond the city limits.
Best Electric Bikes
1 hour ago
18 hours ago