Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Brompton M6L. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The Brompton M6L folds in three places versus two. This makes it more compact than others in its category.
- The bike is light enough to carry and lift without excessive effort. Testers could carry it upstairs without much of a struggle.
- It folds down small enough to fit in the trunk of a compact car, as standard checked luggage or under a desk.
- The 16" wheels allow riders to maneuver around tight corners. They are very responsive.
- Users found the saddles on each build to be comfortable. Brompton uses their own saddle or a Brooks saddle on their bikes.
- There is a build of the M6L offered with Dynamo lighting.
- Schwalbe Marathon Racer tires allow riders to roll smoothly over pavement.
- The M-type handlebars are ergonomic.
- Testers were pleased with the lock-on grips included with the bike.
- Fenders are included on the Brompton M6L.
- Brompton includes an attachment for riders that allows them to keep a front bag attached to the bike even in transport.
- Experts found the bike easy to fold. Most can fold it in under a minute.
- The Brompton M6L is visually appealing.
6 reasons not to buy
- The Brompton M6L is expensive.
- The bike does not include a rear rack.
- One user had issues keeping the seat post secured in place.
- The seat post can feel short for riders taller than 6’.
- Testers agree that initially, shifting is difficult on the bike.
- At high speeds, the Brompton M6L can feel unstable.
Expert Reviews88/100 based on 1 rated expert review
3 hours ago
2 days ago