Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Bixe 16" Pro. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Bixe 16” helps taller children develop confidence and balancing skills.
- The bike is affordably priced. It is lower in price than other 16” balance bikes on the market.
- It’s recommended for kids five to nine years old. There are few balance bikes available for children in this age range.
- The frames shape is designed to place riders in a comfortable position for gliding and striding.
- There is a discreet footrest tucked under the seat.
- The Bixe 16” is lightweight. It weighs 12lbs. This makes it easy for youngsters to maneuver.
- The bike has an adjustable seat and handlebars. It can be adjusted to fit children of different sizes and as they grow.
- Air tires offer riders better traction than balance bikes with plastic or foam tires.
- Assembly is a quick and easy process, according to most testers.
- Several users agree that Bixe provides excellent customer service. If parts are damaged or missing, they quickly offer replacements or refunds.
- The Bixe 16” is available in four attractive colors.
- Users agree it is great for special needs children that are unable to master pedaling as easily as others.
7 reasons not to buy
- Many users found the bike arrived damaged or missing parts.
- The seat and handlebars require a tool for adjustment.
- One expert noted that exposed bolts can scratch children’s legs.
- The seat is uncomfortable. The cover can easily rip.
- The bike doesn’t have handbrakes. Riders must use their feet to stop.
- Many testers found the tubes for the tires were poor quality and did not hold air well.
- The handlebars and seat slip out of place frequently, according to users.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October