Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Aventon Level Step-Through. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- The Aventon Level Step-Through is easy to mount and dismount with its low-slung frame.
- Hydraulic disc brakes with 180mm rotors stop the bike quickly when engaged.
- The LCD display is easy to read. It is backlit and the text is easy to read.
- A sturdy kickstand is included with the bike.
- The battery is integrated into the downtube. It can be charged on or off the bike.
- Aventon designed the bike to meet the IPX4 water resistance standard. It can be rained on without being damaged.
- The front and rear fenders that are included with the bike keep riders dry on wet and muddy days.
- A folding multitool is included with the Level Step-Through.
- A rack is included with the bike that can support a weight up to 55 lb.
- The rear hub motor allows riders to reach speeds up to 28 mph with its five levels of pedal assist.
- The bike has a throttle that is easy to operate with a thumb throttle. The maximum throttle speed is 20 mph.
- With a range of up to 57 miles, the bike can take the place of a second car. Testers found it great for commuting, running errands, and riding to meet up with friends.
- The brakes shut off the power. This is a great safety feature.
- The cadence sensor is sealed in the bottom bracket. It ensures power is constantly delivered when riders are pedaling with assistance.
- There is a walk mode. This helps riders maneuver the bike’s weight when they are not pedaling.
- Assembly is an easy and quick process. The bike arrives 85% assembled. Aventon provides a user manual and access to videos to guide users through the process.
- The Suntour suspension fork has 75 mm of travel. This reduces the impact felt over bumps in the road.
- The Level Step-Through is available in two sizes. Riders 4’11” to 6’2” can find a suitable size.
- The seat post is adjustable with a quick-release clamp. This makes it easy to adjust between multiple users in a household.
- The upright seated position is extremely comfortable.
- 27.5” wheels fitted with 2.2” Kenda Kwick tires roll smoothly over pavement and packed dirt.
- Testers agree the 'Earth Grey' color of the bike is attractive.
4 reasons not to buy
- The handlebars have minimal adjustment. Testers desired greater adjustment in this area.
- The bike does not accelerate as quickly as electric bikes with smaller wheels.
- Experts note the bike does not climb steep grades easily. It feels bogged down.
- Aventon does not include lights with the bike.