Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-81. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The M-81 rocks a long and hefty rack with a 55 lb carrying capacity.
- A 48V 20Ah battery will see you over as many as 80 miles from one charge.
- A reviewer rode 21mi on throttle-only. ½ of the bike’s battery remained.
- Addmotor’s 750W motor will propel the M-81 to 907W of peak power.
- 7 levels of pedal-assist provide nuanced support across varying gradients.
- Fatty Kenda Gigas 4” tires wrap around 20” wheels for all-surface comfort.
- Disc brakes are hydraulic and use 180mm rotors, to stop the M-81 with vigor.
- Bumps are trumped by 100mm of spring-suspension in the front fork.
- A super-low-step frame makes it easy to get on and off the M-81.
- The M-81 comes in 4 colors, but ‘Army Green’ is particularly popular.
- The M-81's 7-speed Shimano drivetrain spans a decent gear range.
- An adjustable stem allows the M-81 to adapt to a range of rider heights.
- Assembly took one tester 25 minutes. Tools are provided.
- The M-81 features integrated front & rear lights, including turn signals.
- A comprehensive and clear display shows all required e-bike metrics.
- There is a handle on the M-81’s saddle, to help lift the bike.
- An M-81 reviewer is impressed by the bike’s “clean” cable management.
3 reasons not to buy
- The M-81 is only available in one frame size, to suit riders 5’4” to 5’9”.
- The front suspension fork’s 100mm of travel isn’t suited to rocky terrain.
- Faux-leather grips are wider than the bike’s throttle and look cheesy.
Expert Reviews93/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Addmotor M-81 Cargo E-bike (Assembly/Review)
This bike is not for someone that just wants speed. It’s a cargo bike. It has the biggest rack I’ve ever seen. Getting on and off is one of the easiest things to do. Overall, it’s a really nice, clean bike. I rode 21 miles on just throttle and the battery is still half. How’s that even possible? 20mph on throttle-only. Everything else is perfect.
Best Electric Bikes
29" Giordano® Intrepid Mountain Bike14 September – 1 October