Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-66 R7. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
21 reasons to buy
- Owners and testers say the M-66 R7’s 750W Bafang motor delivers plenty of torque, even when carrying a passenger.
- A fat chopper saddle is comfortable and perfect for carrying a cozy passenger.
- The M-66 R7 is blessed with foldable passenger footpegs.
- Riders can slam the throttle on this rig from a dead stop.
- The Addshox 80mm suspension fork helps to even out road imperfections.
- Owners admire the retro chopper styling of the M-66 R7.
- The M-66 R7‘s display is clear and comprehensive.
- Buyers admired the performance of the M-66 R7’s mechanical brakes.
- An engine cutoff feature helps mechanical brakes to better stop the M-66 R7.
- The M-66 R7 Cruiser is available in four attractive colors.
- The battery can be removed for security or off-bike charging.
- Owners frequently describe the M-66 R7 as “well-built”.
- Some riders find the M-66 R7 handles well off-road.
- Chubby 4” tires allow the M-66 R7 to float over cracked roads with ease.
- Owners go into raptures over the quality of Addmotor’s customer service.
- The M-66 R7 comes with a one-year warranty.
- A headlight is included with the M-66 R7.
- An included taillight features turn signals and acts as a brakelight.
- Need to blast your way through traffic? An electric horn is included.
- The Promax stem is highly adjustable.
- Metal fenders are part of the M-66 R7 package.
13 reasons not to buy
- Testers say that the pedaling position on the M-66 R7 is somewhat cramped.
- Buyers say the heavy M-66 R7 is a strain to pedal unpowered.
- The bike’s cadence sensor results in some notable lag in pedal-assist engagement.
- The M-66 R7 weighs just shy of 80lb, which isn't light.
- A lack of instructions makes this bike hard to assemble for novices.
- A tester had trouble setting up the mechanical disc brakes and expected hydraulic brakes at this price.
- A tester finds the M-66 R7 doesn’t handle well off-road.
- For one buyer, their suspension fork came loose on their first ride!
- Critics say the M-66 R7’s fenders do not provide the rider with full splash cover.
- A tester said the included 40-lumen headlight is none too bright.
- The included rear light must be operated manually. It is not wired into the display.
- There is only one size of the M-66 R7 up for grabs.
- An owner reported not receiving the adjustable stem that is pictured on the M-66 R7 product page.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Addmotor Motan M-66 R7 Review
The MOTAN M-66 R7 is a powerful, fast, and fun moped-style electric bike complete with passenger footpegs and a tool-free adjustable stem that makes it a breeze to adjust for riding with two people. Heavy and difficult to maneuver, the frame geometry makes for difficult pedaling, especially for tall riders.
Addmotor M-66 E-bike Review: An Electric Moped Built for City Riders
This isn’t a serious all-terrain vehicle. Instead, it’s an awesome street bike. It’s not optimized for pedaling since you can’t adjust the seat. The claimed range is a joke – you’ll never see that unless you actually keep it in pedal assist level 1 all the time. It’s quick, fun, and comfortable to ride, thanks to that plush seat.
Addmotor M-66 R7 Review: Moped Cruiser Electric Bike With Style
This is a moped style electric bike that is super fun to just cruise around on without even pedaling… a bit slower than other Bafang 750-watt motors we’ve tested… So, it seems like Addmotor may have custom-wound this motor for better hill climbing and acceleration.
Addmotor Motan M-66 R7 Review – Step-Thru Moped Style Ebike
We have this long, wide banana seat that can comfortably accommodate two riders easily and I’m actually surprised that with only a 750W geared motor and an extra person’s load, it rides and accelerates without any struggle. For pedaling, it’s not the most ideal position since the seat is not height adjustable. I personally have not seen any difference between the first level and the max/fifth level on this bike. I find this model performing above the average.
Addmotor M-66 R7 Fix and Positive Customer Service Update
I contacted Addmotor and asked them to send me instructions on how to fix this issue, and I did a video on the first instructions which they sent me which did not work, so they sent me a second set of instructions… The truth is they got back very fast and they sent me the video very fast and it did fix the problem very effectively.