Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-50 Step-Thru Electric Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- Shorter riders are very pleased with the dimensions of the M-50.
- The M-50’s step-through frame is attractive to less-flexible riders.
- A respectable 48V 17.5Ah battery size means ranges of 25mi to 65mi.
- The M-50’s 750W motor puts out 80Nm of torque.
- An 80mm suspension fork will smooth out the ride on uneven roads.
- The M-50 has a highly adjustable stem, to fit riders of varying heights.
- The M-50 comes equipped with a rear rack.
- Full fenders are fitted to the M-50.
- An integrated rear light activates upon braking.
- An owner reported excellent performance from the M-50 in snowy weather.
- Owners reported pleasing experiences dealing with customer service.
- An owner took the M-50 off-road and was impressed by its performance.
4 reasons not to buy
- A number of buyers feel let down by Addmotor’s instructions for the M-50.
- It took 7 hours for one owner to assemble the M-50, using online video guides.
- Some taller riders feel cramped behind the M-50’s swept-back handlebars.
- A few buyers find the M-50’s stock saddle to be uncomfortable.