Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Addmotor M-430. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
22 reasons to buy
- The M-430 is designed to fit shorter riders, from 5’2” up to 6’0”.
- With a small frame and wheels, the M-430 is a good size for younger riders.
- The M-430’s step-through frame avails it to less-flexible and older riders.
- A 750 watt hub motor supplies plenty of power in urban settings.
- Addmotor says the M-430 can be unlocked to reach a 28 mph top speed.
- Gigantic 4”-wide tires allow riders to traverse snow, sand, grass and dirt.
- Addmotor says the M-430 can travel 65 miles on a single charge.
- The M-430 features 5 levels of pedal assist, to supplement a 7-speed drivetrain.
- Braking duties are covered by Tektro mechanical disc brakes with 180 mm rotors.
- Motor inhibitors cut power on braking, reducing stopping distance on the M-430.
- The M-430 features an integrated headlight and brake light.
- A highly-adjustable stem makes the M-430 suited to a range of rider heights.
- An 80 mm suspension fork helps to alleviate vibration on uneven surfaces.
- Including rider and cargo, the M-430 can handle a total payload of 300 lb.
- An owner says they “easily assembled” the M-430 in 1½ hours.
- There are 6 color options available to M-430 buyers.
- A USB port is available to attach accessories, on the M-430’s display.
- The M-430’s battery is removable for security and off-bike charging.
- Bolts in the bike’s headtube provide a sturdy mount for a front basket.
- The M-430 comes fitted with a sturdy and handy rear rack.
- Addmotor equip the M-430 with full fenders, front and back.
- The M-430 has a wide and comfortable saddle.
3 reasons not to buy
- At 73 lb, a tester says many owners will be unable to carry the M-430.
- The Addmotor M-430 is only available in one size.
- A reviewer says the M-430’s step-through frame could be lower and more accessible.
Bottom lineThe Addmotor M-430 is a smaller-wheeled, smaller-framed e-bike with a laid-back ride-style and geometry. Testers are impressed by the acceleration and power offered. It’s equipped with 24” wheels and fat 4”-wide tires. Paired with an 80 mm suspension fork, this allows the M-430 to travel across a range of surfaces, in comfort. It uses a 750W motor and can be configured as a Class 2 e-bike reaching 20 mph or Class 3 at a top speed of 28 mph. One tester reached a top speed of 25 mph. A reviewer considers 33 miles to be a realistic range estimate, while Addmotor say 65 miles is possible, in PAS 1.
Expert Reviews77/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
Addmotor M-430 Review: Beautiful 28 MPH Fat-Tire Step-Thru Electric Bike
This step-thru is actually a pretty cush ride. It’s just so much easier to swing your leg over the low, swooping top tube. Addmotor’s max estimated range is actually pretty conservative. This bike is a bit heavier than average, which is great because it adds some more strength to the frame.
Addmotor M-430 E-Bike Review: A Surprisingly Powerful and Easy-to-Ride Fat-Tire Electric Cruiser Bike
This fat tire electric cruiser bike has some real pickup and makes for a thrilling and yet still comfortable ride. If the bike were to go on sale by a couple hundred bucks, I’d call it a no-brainer. So, if you’re on the lookout for a comfortable electric cruiser with good range and power, the M-430 should absolutely be on your list.
Bob and His Wife on an Addmotor M-430 Cruiser E-Bike and an M-5500 E-Bike
This bike has had zero problems.