Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commissions. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Wilier Triestina Jena. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- This rig was versatile, being either an aggressive racer or bikepacker.
- A well thought-out frame allows for either 650b or 700c tires.
- The Jena’s carbon tubing features Kam Tail aero shaping.
- Jena builds are available in configurations with both 1x and 2x drivetrains.
- It’s indisputably lightweight, with a 2.2lb frame and 1lb fork.
- Myriad mounts ensure room for luggage, bottles and fenders.
- Internally-routed cabling keeps a stylish frame neat.
- Five different sizes, from XS to XL, offer a frame for most riders.
- A sloping top-tube allows for high stand-over and decent seatpole flex.
- Thin, flat seatstays allow flex and absorb vibrations.
- Generous clearance is given, for 650b tires up to 2.1” in width.
- Ritchey ErgoMax bars offered a variety of stances and an aggressive feel.
- The Jena felt comfortable, especially in the drops, unlike many gravel bikes.
3 reasons not to buy
- Ritchey ErgoMax bars made the bike sit too tall for some reviewers.
- Shimano RS171 wheels were heavy and were not tubeless-ready.
- On Shimano GRX builds, the short-cage rear derailleur limited the Jena’s gear range.
Expert Reviews78/100 based on 4 expert reviews
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
Gravel and adventure bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores