Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vitus Zenium. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Shifting with the Shimano 105 groupset was a satisfying experience.
- Shimano RS170 wheels withstood messed-up city streets.
- The VR’s precise handling was complimented by experts.
- Power transfer was described as direct.
- Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic brake action was ‘perfect’ in dry and wet conditions.
- Owners said the VR’s pearlescent green sheen ‘popped’ under sunlight.
- Thru-axles kept the VR staunch.
- 28c Continental Ultrasport II tires used extra width to float over broke streets.
- Handlebar sweep was appreciated for its ergonomic comfort.
- Pre-assembly from the retailer and / or manufacturer was lauded.
- A satisfied cyclist said that bartape was “really nice and cushioned”.
4 reasons not to buy
- Bartape on this rig has been called out for its scant width.
- Some owners felt that the VR was carrying some surplus weight.
- Some scratching was evident on a couple of new VRs. One had a small dent.
- A tall buyer’s VR came underendowed with a short, 300mm seatpost.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Best Road Bikes
Road bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores