Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Tommaso Imola. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- Some riders liked the color and general presentation of the Imola.
- It has been described as light, when compared to other bikes in a similar price range.
- A number of reports suggest that the Shimano Claris shifters work smoothly.
- The Imola is very cheap. Many owners relished the low price.
- Two owners described the ride given by the Imola as stiff and responsive.
5 reasons not to buy
- Wheels arrived bent and beyond repair, new in the box. Other reports mention over-tensioning, vertical wobble and being out of true. Numerous owners paid for repair or replacement. In response to a complaint, the manufacturer stated that the bike should be assembled and ‘tuned’ by a bike mechanic – and that buyers should not expect wheels to arrive trued.
- Many riders found the saddle to be uncomfortable; hard and unforgiving.
- Users remarked upon the heavy frame and crank. Some felt it was a road - but not a race - bike.
- Aside from the Shimano Claris kit, componentry was often referred to as ‘low quality’.
- A couple of riders stated that they had to spend so much in upgrades and repairs – that they would buy a name-brand bike the next time around.