Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Tommaso Fascino. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
9 reasons to buy
- The Tommaso Fascino has a solid frame and fork. The frame is constructed of aluminum and the fork is made of steel.
- A wide range of sizes, from XXS to XL, allow riders from 4’9” to 6’5” to use the bike.
- The Shimano Tourney groupset shifts smoothly and quietly.
- There is a lifetime warranty on the frame.
- The components included on the stock build are reliable for going long distances. One tester trained for a century on the bike.
- The saddle on the bike is comfortable.
- The bike is attractive, according to many.
- The geometry of the bike places riders in a position that offers stability and control descending at top speeds.
- It’s easy to assemble the bike if one chooses to do so on their own.
6 reasons not to buy
- The Tommaso Fascino is heavier than other road bikes.
- The rims can easily become damaged.
- The seat material peels apart easily.
- The bike is not offered with disc brakes.
- The warranty is void unless users have the bike assembled professionally.
- One tester’s pedal would not stay secured on the bike.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Road Bikes
Latest Discussions in the Forum
14 hours ago
17 hours ago
14 September – 1 October