Susan G. Komen Courage
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Susan G. Komen Courage. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- Dual brake levers allow the rider to safely stop from two riding positions.
- Numerous cyclists regarded the Courage’s ride quality as ‘smooth’.
- The Courage is sold at an accessibly low price, for beginner road cyclists.
- Wide 32c tires with hybrid tread ensured confidence on rougher city roads.
- Owners admired the Courage’s pink and black color scheme.
- Many owners said that assembly was easy, especially using an online video.
- Susan G. Komen bikes contribute to promoting breast cancer awareness.
- The Courage’s bolt-on wheel axles provide an extra barrier to bike thieves.
8 reasons not to buy
- New bikes were reported missing a saddle, screws and a reflector.
- Decals were stickers and peeled easily.
- Sizing ran a bit large for shorter riders below 5’5”.
- Front wheels could arrive untrue and weren’t quick release.
- Stem-shifters require riders to take a hand off the handlebar to change gears.
- The Courage was heavier than many road bikes.
- Some owners found the stock saddle uncomfortable.
- Handlebar tape was foamy and vulnerable to damage and staining.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Susan G. Komen 700c Women’s Courage Road Bike. Review
For the most part, the bike seems pretty par for the course of what you would expect from a bike in this price range. …A lot of stores do offer free assembly but we chose to build it ourselves.