Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the State Bicycle Co. Undefeated Road Disc. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Undefeated Disc Road features thru-axles and a full-carbon fork.
- One expert finds the bike to be reasonably stiff and responsive.
- According to one expert, the groupset is better than expected, with generally good shift quality and a quiet bottom bracket.
- The Y9 Kinesium alloy frame material with added titanium has a great strength-to-weight ratio at this price.
- Many riders appreciate the bike's eye-catching style and looks.
- Users praise the quality and performance of the frame, and one reviewer notes that it's more comfortable than expected.
- Buyers can optionally upgrade some components when ordering the bike.
7 reasons not to buy
- The heavy wheels and 1x drivetrain hamper climbing ability and top speed.
- An expert reports the twitchy handling compromises the bike's stability on descents.
- The internal cable routing is noisy, and the frame's design makes installing anti-vibration foam difficult.
- One reviewer is disappointed with the brakes' lack of power and modulation.
- One expert says the drivetrain shifts inconsistently, and it's easy to shift down accidentally.
- The Undefeated's Maxxis Detonator tires lack suppleness.
- In one reviewer's experience, the gear cable under the hood causes discomfort on longer rides.
Expert Reviews75/100 based on 2 rated expert reviews
State Bicycle Company Undefeated Road Review: Back to Aluminum Basics
Overall, the impression I walked away with here is that State has a very good foundation with the Undefeated Road. The aluminum frame isn’t fancy, but it achieves its stated purpose capably and commendably…
Best Road Bikes
2 hours ago
2 days ago