Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the State Bicycle Co. 6061 Black Label All-Road. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
19 reasons to buy
- Owners were impressed with how fast and fun the 6061 Black Label All-Road was, both on-road and off.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road comes in at a very affordable and competitive price, for a 1x gravel/all-road bike.
- Buyers can choose to equip their 6061 Black Label All-Road with 700c, 650b or both wheel sizes.
- Commuters were pleased with the performance of the 6061 Black Label All-Road as their daily ride.
- With dark yet subtle paintwork and tanwall tires, the 6061 Black Label All-Road oozes restrained style.
- 6061 Black Label All-Road buyers can choose from ‘Dark Woodland’ or ‘Deep Pacific’ colorways.
- State Bicycle Co. has intentionally specced the 6061 Black Label All-Road with affordable, in-house manufactured parts to lower the bike’s overall price.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road fits tires as wide as 650b x 2.2” or 700c x 45c.
- Vittoria Terreno Dry tires are versatile, providing the 6061 Black Label All-Road with both grip and speed.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road’s components; such as stems, steerer tubes and handlebars, are standardized to make upgrades and replacements simple.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road’s internal cabling keeps filth out and maintains a clean look.
- On trails, the 6061 Black Label All-Road feels agile, light and maneuverable.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road maintains stiffness by using up-to-date thru-axles, front and rear.
- After long rides, the 6061 Black Label All-Road continued to deliver a comfortable ride with minimal fatigue.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road uses a carbon fiber fork to increase comfort and decrease weight.
- State Bicycle Co.’s 11-speed drivetrain, with 11-42t cassette, was capable of taking the 6061 Black Label All-Road across steep terrain and rugged singletrack.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road is available in four sizes, to fit riders from 5’3” up to 6’3”.
- At 21 to 22lb, the 6061 Black Label All-Road sits in a very respectable weight class.
- The geometry of the 6061 Black Label All-Road is angled toward fast and lively riding.
7 reasons not to buy
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road’s off-brand components keep prices low but are unlikely to prove as resilient as higher-end name-brand options.
- A reviewer suggested that, without modifications, the largest size of the 6061 Black Label All-Road may not fit taller riders.
- Buyers sometimes received their 6061 Black Label All-Road with untrue wheels.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road’s mechanical disc brakes seem underpowered to some riders.
- Some 6061 Black Label All-Road owners were butthurt over the lack of off-road comfort provided by State’s road-style saddle.
- 6061 Black Label All-Road buyers sometimes had to alter the cabling of their bike, to prevent undue stress on cables.
- A tester found wanted more width from the 6061 Black Label All-Road’s handlebars, for better handling off-road.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
State All Road Black Label – $█,███ Super Bike!
This is probably one of State’s nicer bikes… it can do gravel, it can do road… it is a fantastic one-up bike for everything you can throw at it… Great bike for the money. Super value… you really can’t do a whole lot better than this.
This Is the Versatile and Affordable Drop-Bar Bike You’ve Been Waiting For
State Bicycle Co. hit a sweet spot of affordability and versatility with the 6061 Black Label All-Road, an aluminum drop-bar bike that straddles the line between rugged road bike and adventurous gravel bike. The All-Road can conceivably tackle anything you’d care to undertake with a drop-bar bike.