Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the State Bicycle Co. 6061 Black Label All-Road. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
19 reasons to buy
- Owners were impressed with how fast and fun the 6061 Black Label All-Road was, both on-road and off.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road comes in at a very affordable and competitive price, for a 1x gravel/all-road bike.
- Buyers can choose to equip their 6061 Black Label All-Road with 700c, 650b or both wheel sizes.
- Commuters were pleased with the performance of the 6061 Black Label All-Road as their daily ride.
- With dark yet subtle paintwork and tanwall tires, the 6061 Black Label All-Road oozes restrained style.
- 6061 Black Label All-Road buyers can choose from ‘Dark Woodland’ or ‘Deep Pacific’ colorways.
- State Bicycle Co. has intentionally specced the 6061 Black Label All-Road with affordable, in-house manufactured parts to lower the bike’s overall price.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road fits tires as wide as 650b x 2.2” or 700c x 45c.
- Vittoria Terreno Dry tires are versatile, providing the 6061 Black Label All-Road with both grip and speed.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road’s components; such as stems, steerer tubes and handlebars, are standardized to make upgrades and replacements simple.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road’s internal cabling keeps filth out and maintains a clean look.
- On trails, the 6061 Black Label All-Road feels agile, light and maneuverable.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road maintains stiffness by using up-to-date thru-axles, front and rear.
- After long rides, the 6061 Black Label All-Road continued to deliver a comfortable ride with minimal fatigue.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road uses a carbon fiber fork to increase comfort and decrease weight.
- State Bicycle Co.’s 11-speed drivetrain, with 11-42t cassette, was capable of taking the 6061 Black Label All-Road across steep terrain and rugged singletrack.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road is available in four sizes, to fit riders from 5’3” up to 6’3”.
- At 21 to 22lb, the 6061 Black Label All-Road sits in a very respectable weight class.
- The geometry of the 6061 Black Label All-Road is angled toward fast and lively riding.
7 reasons not to buy
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road’s off-brand components keep prices low but are unlikely to prove as resilient as higher-end name-brand options.
- A reviewer suggested that, without modifications, the largest size of the 6061 Black Label All-Road may not fit taller riders.
- Buyers sometimes received their 6061 Black Label All-Road with untrue wheels.
- The 6061 Black Label All-Road’s mechanical disc brakes seem underpowered to some testers and riders.
- Some 6061 Black Label All-Road owners were upset over the lack of off-road comfort provided by State’s road-style saddle.
- Reviewers complained of a lack of cargo and water bottle mounts on the 6061 Black Label All-Road.
- A number of testers feel the 6061 Black Label All-Road’s handlebars are excessively narrow.
Bottom lineThe ‘State Bicycle Co. 6061 Black Label All Road’ is a lot of name for what aims to be a lot of bike, at a reasonable price. It's sold with wheels in 700c or 650b sizes… or you can order both, allowing you to switch between a larger-wheeled road-mode and a singletrack-capable off-road setup. In-house components keep the bike’s price affordable. For a number of testers, the bike's mechanical braking power was underwhelming. Handlebars are on the narrow side. More cargo and bottle mounts were desired. It’s a low-cost, fast, agile and good-looking gravel bike in two colors. It's suited to riders looking for a first gravel bike that will also cover road rides and commutes.
Expert Reviews72/100 based on 4 rated expert reviews
State Bicycle Company 6061 Black Label All-Road Review:
A Little Too Cheap
A nope sandwich. There are too many blatant cost-cutting decisions that haven’t just created a so-so-performing bike, but one that’s potentially dangerous, too. There are just too many glaring errors in the execution for us to recommend this to anyone.
State 6061 Black Label Review: The Best Gravel Bike Under $2,000
The bike can be raced. Throw on 650b wheels, and you can tackle singletrack trails. It’s arguably the best gravel bike under $2,000. The handlebars are narrow. Lacks mounts for longer distance rides. Limited sizes.
State Bicycle Co. 6061 Black Label All-Road: Getting Rolling
I’m really enjoying my rides on the 6061 Black Label All-Road. The bike had a very smooth, effortless feel under acceleration. The stock mechanical disc brakes are perhaps the most underwhelming aspect of this bike.
Ride Report: State Bicycle 6061 All Road
If you could only have ONE bike, the 6160 All-Road would be a great choice. Very responsive and simply a blast to ride. Lightning fast. A fun and comfortable road bike, too. Most extended bikepackers will want a lower gear ratio.
This Is the Versatile and Affordable Drop-Bar Bike You’ve Been Waiting For
State Bicycle Co. hit a sweet spot of affordability and versatility with the 6061 Black Label All-Road, an aluminum drop-bar bike that straddles the line between rugged road bike and adventurous gravel bike. The All-Road can conceivably tackle anything you’d care to undertake with a drop-bar bike.
State Bicycle Co. All-Road Review/Overview (Aluminum Gravel Bike)
The carbon fork’s great, nice and comfortable, mutes a lot of the road vibrations… I think you’re getting a lot of value for your money with this bike… go get it.
State Bicycle Co. Black Label Gravel Bike
It’s a fast bike. It’s durable. When I hit bumps on the ground or whatever it may be, it’s just a phenomenal ride experience.
Testing My New State Bicycle Co. Black Label 6061 All-Road Bike
Whooo! … Really did a great job creating this all-road fast machine.