BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at contac[email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Sava Herd. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The packaging on the Herd was well-considered and protected the bike well.
- Setup was quick and easy for users, taking around thirty minutes.
- The larger-than-life appearance of the Sava was described as awesome.
- Owners liked the weight offered by the full carbon frameset.
- Riders described the frame as stiff and responsive.
- Some owners were delighted to have a carbon wheelset included at this price.
- The Shimano 105 groupset was a big drawcard of the Herd.
- Internal cable routing was a plus for fanciers of clean lines.
4 reasons not to buy
- Owners took a chance on Sava as it’s a little-known brand with no expert reviews.
- One cyclist mentioned that the deep rims caught crosswinds.
- Some buyers felt that the frame was a bit heavy for full carbon.
- One review mentioned that the provided brake pads were for alloy rims, not carbon. They didn’t provide a safe level of stopping power and were very noisy. The owner replaced them.