The BikeRide Score ranks bikes from 0-100 based on opinions from users and experts. The higher the score is, the better. Read how it works
Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on this bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
1 reasons to buy
- Some owners found it easy to assemble the RMX by themselves.
13 reasons not to buy
- Assembly was difficult for a number of customers. Provided tools broke easily.
- Instructions were not specific to the RMX. One owner labeled them as ‘abysmal’.
- Factory-assembled parts were often attached incorrectly. Screws were loose.
- Sizing was generally too small. One owner received a 17” instead of a 15” frame.
- Damage was present on arrival; including scratched paint, a bent saddle and two broken brakes.
- Tires were very low quality, being gashed from small rocks and ripped after three miles riding.
- Rims sometimes arrived untrue – and in one instance, bent following a flat tire.
- The RMX is exceptionally heavy for an aluminum frame.
- There are no eyelets for a bottle holder on the RMX.
- Missing parts were an issue, including pedals and vital bolts.
- Several customers felt that the RMX represented poor value for their money.
- Pedals sometimes cracked after riding a small distance.
- Customer service was described as poor, only responding to emails and not calls.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
In comparison to averages of categories
Royce Union RMX
Average All Bikes
Average Royce Union Bike
Average Commuter - City Bike