BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Royce Union RMX. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
1 reasons to buy
- Some owners found it easy to assemble the RMX by themselves.
13 reasons not to buy
- Assembly was difficult for a number of customers. Provided tools broke easily.
- Instructions were not specific to the RMX. One owner labeled them as ‘abysmal’.
- Factory-assembled parts were often attached incorrectly. Screws were loose.
- Sizing was generally too small. One owner received a 17” instead of a 15” frame.
- Damage was present on arrival; including scratched paint, a bent saddle and two broken brakes.
- Tires were very low quality, being gashed from small rocks and ripped after three miles riding.
- Rims sometimes arrived untrue – and in one instance, bent following a flat tire.
- The RMX is exceptionally heavy for an aluminum frame.
- There are no eyelets for a bottle holder on the RMX.
- Missing parts were an issue, including pedals and vital bolts.
- Several customers felt that the RMX represented poor value for their money.
- Pedals sometimes cracked after riding a small distance.
- Customer service was described as poor, only responding to emails and not calls.