Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Royce Union RGF. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
4 reasons to buy
- RGF fans loved the bike’s tight steering.
- Two buyers found that the RGF was a good basis for an electric conversion.
- Some riders felt that the 36.3lb RGF was lightweight and easy to carry.
- Approving owners felt that the RGF represented great bang for one’s buck.
3 reasons not to buy
- A number of buyers were frustrated by their toes hitting the front wheel.
- Some buyers felt the RGF was overpriced.
- Two taller riders found the handlebar height and reach to be awkward.