Rondo HVRT CF0
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Rondo HVRT CF0. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The HVRT offers two ride geometries via a flip-chip within the fork dropout.
- Massive tire clearance allows for 650b x 47mm or 700c x 30mm tires.
- This rig excelled on descents, while a well-thought-out rear-end made for effective climbs.
- Responsive and quick handling was reported from all testers.
- The aero frame benefits from blended junctions, Kammtail tubes & dropped rear seatstays.
- Fabric’s top-of-the-range Scoop Flat Ultimate saddle delighted reviewer butts.
- The fork crown is neatly integrated into the downtube.
- Its versatility saw the HVRT perform as a road-race or endurance machine, as well as a capable gravel-bike.
- Dura-Ace brakes with Icetech rotors offered a high level of control.
- The aero seatpost features an ingenious slot to allow easy mounting of a standard rear light.
- Cables are not fully integrated by intention, to allow DIY maintenance in any location.
- Innovative chainstays pass by the rear dropout, allowing for increased flex and compliance .
- Easton’s EC70 aero bar was comfortable, ergonomic and easily adjustable.
2 reasons not to buy
- Even though you get 3 bikes in 1, the CF0 will put the HVRT on your bank balance.
- To reap the full benefits of the HVRT, riders will need an extra set of 650b wheels.
Expert Reviews99/100 based on 2 expert reviews
Rondo HVRT CF0 Review
…it may be one of the most expensive models to win our Bike of the Year award, but when you can turn something this good into three distinct ride experiences, then the HVRT makes a huge amount of sense.
Rondo HVRT CFO Road Bike Review
The HVRT is a road bike at heart but one that, with a few slight alterations, can be made to handle almost any terrain superbly.
Bike Test – Rondo
…the HVRT feels every inch the race bike… I’m surprised that a bike as versatile as this hasn’t once felt compromised.
Exploring Poland’s North Coast | Rondo HVRT First Ride
The perfect bike for the mixed gravel and tarmac epic ride.
Road Bike of The Year WINNER | Rondo HVRT CF0
What Rondo have done with the HVRT… is really ambitious… they’re trying to create one platform which can effectively be 3 bikes in 1. That’s quite a difficult trick to pull off. We actually think they have.