Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Rondo HVRT CF. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The HVRT offers two ride geometries via a flip-chip within the fork dropout.
- Massive tire clearance allows for 650b x 47mm or 700c x 30mm tires.
- This rig excelled on descents, while a well-thought-out rear-end made for effective climbs.
- Responsive and quick handling was reported from all testers.
- The aero frame benefits from blended junctions, Kammtail tubes & dropped rear seatstays.
- Fabric’s top-of-the-range Scoop Flat Ultimate saddle delighted reviewer butts.
- The fork crown is neatly integrated into the downtube.
- Its versatility saw the HVRT perform as a road-race or endurance machine, as well as a capable gravel-bike.
- Dura-Ace brakes with Icetech rotors offered a high level of control.
- The aero seatpost features an ingenious slot to allow easy mounting of a standard rear light.
- Cables are not fully integrated by intention, to allow DIY maintenance in any location.
- Innovative chainstays pass by the rear dropout, allowing for increased flex and compliance .
- Easton’s EC70 aero bar was comfortable, ergonomic and easily adjustable.
2 reasons not to buy
- Even though you get 3 bikes in 1, the CF0 will put the HVRT on your bank balance.
- To reap the full benefits of the HVRT, riders will need an extra set of 650b wheels.
Expert Reviews99/100 based on 3 expert reviews
Best Road Bikes
Road bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores