Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ridley Kanzo Adventure. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
15 reasons to buy
- Several reviewers feel the Kanzo Adventure offers good value.
- Experts agree the Kanzo Adventure is a versatile and capable bike.
- Ridley offers multiple customization options for this bike.
- Buyers can choose handlebar width, tire style, and crank length at no extra cost.
- Reviewers relish the superb, confidence-inspiring handling on rough gravel, slippery and muddy trails, and fast descents with loose corners.
- The Kanzo Adventure is “in its element” on tricky off-road terrain, according to one tester.
- A reviewer says the geometry makes the Kanzo Adventure a “brilliantly balanced ride.”
- Multiple testers praise the ride comfort.
- Experts praise the “remarkably plush” rear end. One says it rivals gravel bikes with rear suspension, such as the Cannondale Topstone.
- The Kanzo Adventure has clearance for 29” x 2.1” or 700c x 53mm tires.
- The frame is loaded with mounts for bottle cages, fenders, a pannier rack, and frame bags.
- Integrated cables in the cockpit make for easy attachment of a handlebar bag.
- The Kanzo Adventure frame has internal dynamo routing.
- The Kanzo Adventure's fork has four bosses on each leg for bags or bottles.
- The frame is compatible with a suspension fork.
5 reasons not to buy
- Experts say the upright riding position and wide tires make for sluggish riding on pavement.
- This bike is not compatible with 2x gearing. Testers note this may hinder bikepacking abilities.
- Two testers mention slow handling that requires more input than racier gravel bikes.
- One expert complains that the handlebar is uncomfortable.
- The integrated cables make cockpit adjustments tricky.
Expert Reviews85/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Ridley Kanzo Adventure Rival XPLR Review
The Kanzo Adventure isn’t sprightly on tarmac, so if you’re looking for more of an all-road bike then look elsewhere. But if pure gravel exploration and enjoyment on technical terrain is your preference, this is a good place to start.
All-Rounder Between Specialists: Ridley Kanzo Adventure Gravel Bike Test
Pretty much everything is right with the Ridley Kanzo. The smooth-surfaced and elegantly designed bike can be equipped with wide tires for demanding off-road tours and allows numerous add-ons… making it perfect for bikepacking tours or even sporty everyday use.
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
2 hours ago
2 days ago