Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ribble Endurance SL. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- The Ribble Endurance SL is available with rim or disc brakes.
- Ribble specs the bike with a Prologo saddle. Experts agree this is a comfortable choice for long days in the saddle.
- The T800 and T1000 high-grade carbon frames are aerodynamic with truncated tubes. The tubing shape helps riders to maintain speed as they go.
- The D-shaped seatpost and dropped seatstays offer compliance over rough tarmac. They increase the bike's aerodynamics.
- The cables are cleanly routed in the frame. Cable rattle is not an annoyance, according to testers.
- The Bikebuilder app allows riders to customize the bike's color and components.
- Mavic Aksium Disc wheels are used on the bike. They are a reliable wheelset that supports the 28mm Continental tires used by Ribble.
- Experts agree each build is fairly priced.
- The geometry is aggressive and sporty. It positions riders over the bottom bracket and allows them to generate power efficiently as they pedal.
- Ribble offers disc models in three beautiful colors.
- Testers agree the bike is quick and responsive during sprints.
- The bike has a threaded bottom bracket. This is easier to maintain than a press-fit bottom bracket.
- There are mounts on the frame that allow riders to attach full fenders.
- The bike's aggressive geometry allows riders to power up climbs quickly.
2 reasons not to buy
- Mavic Aksium wheels are specced on some models. They are heavy compared to some other road bike wheelsets.
- The bike is heavier than others in the endurance road bike category.
Bottom lineThe Ribble Endurance SL is a carbon road bike. It is race-ready and great for long distances. Its geometry is aggressive. This allows riders to speed up climbs and bomb descents. Disc models are available in three colors. One can deviate to different color tones on their bike using Ribble's customization tools. It is a bit heavier than competitors. Experts are impressed by features including the threaded bottom bracket, fender mounts, aerodynamic tubing and internally routed cables.
Expert Reviews83/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Ribble Endurance SL Disc
The Ribble Endurance SL is a classy-looking bike with a performance to match.
Ribble Endurance SL Disc
Ribble’s Endurance SL Disc is one bike that I’d happily ride and race all year round.
Ribble Endurance SL review
With its clean lines (in this build), smooth ride and lively performance, the Endurance SL is a very likeable bike, although in poor weather conditions rim brakes are definitely less effective than discs.
A UK Staple Comes to South Texas – My New Ribble Endurance SL Disc
It definitely feels real nice.
Ribble Endurance SL Disk Road Bike Review
It’s an endurance bike, right, but it takes a lot of characteristics from an aero bike.
Review: Ribble Endurance SL Disc 105
Ribble comes out with yet another cracker of a bike. The Endurance SL Disc 105 is a great all-rounder.