Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Ribble CGR Ti. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- The Ribble CGR Ti has a lightweight and durable titanium frame. Titanium is much lighter than steel, more compliant than aluminum and does not rust.
- The frame's tubing is shaped to improve compliance and maintain stiffness.
- The threaded bottom bracket is easy to maintain and does not develop a creak as easily as press fit bottom brackets.
- The bike is light. Models weigh between 20.72 and 23.40 pounds.
- The Schwalbe G-One Allroad tires are capable on and off road. They can tackle most dry conditions including loose gravel and dirt tracks extremely well.
- The CGR Ti allows clearance for 700c x 45mm or 650b x 47mm tires. There are builds available with 700c and 650b tires.
- There are 1x and 2x build options available. This allows riders to have a bike with their preferred gearing and groupset.
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure cyclists riding the CGR Ti stop on demand in wet and dry weather.
- There are mounts for a rack and fenders. The Sport build includes fenders.
- The bike comes with a path for internal routing set up for a dynamo hub.
- Ribble's Bikebuilder app allows riders to upgrade or change components on any of the standard six build options.
- The carbon fork reduces vibrations from the road.
- The bike is versatile. Users found it great for the occasional road ride, exploring gravel roads, bikepacking, touring and commuting.
- Experts agree the bike is priced affordably for a titanium gravel and adventure bike.
- The CGR Ti is available in five sizes that best fit adults 5'4" to 6'4".
- Internal cabling gives the bike a neat and tidy appearance.
2 reasons not to buy
- Experts agree that the CGR Ti does not perform the best in wet and muddy conditions.
- The rims are not set up for tubeless tires on the Mavic wheelsets that are used on several builds of the bike.