Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orbea Orca. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- At 17lbs and less, this Orca is more of a minnow than a whale.
- Everything is angled toward speed on this thoroughbred: It’s fast.
- An impressive climber. This fish swims upstream, with porpoise.
- Steep angles offer a sick compromise between aggressive speed and comfort.
- Considering its stiff, light race genesis, it’s supple on uneven roads.
- The Ultegra groupset’s drivetrain shifted efficiently...
- ...while brakes from the same set halted with precision and might.
- Wide, 35mm, OEM Vision Team rims were welcomed for being light and pliant.
- A sloping top-tube offers plenty of standover.
- Reviewers saw the Orca as a mid-priced bike with top-dollar perks.
- Uninterrupted internal-cabling paths were well devised.
- The tapered, 1⅛ to 1½ steerer is stiff and true.
- The Orca’s frame gives ample leeway to slam some 28c tires up in there.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Orca could do better if shod with fatter rubber than the spec 23mm Vittorias.
- Every Orca M20 comes with a compact crankset. One reviewer welcomed more choices.
Expert Reviews87/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Best Road Bikes
2 hours ago
2 days ago