BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orbea Orca Aero. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Orbea Orca Aero is a lightweight aero road bike.
- It is UCI-legal. Nacer Bouhanni of Cofidis has raced on the bike.
- Testers describe the cockpit, specced with Vision components, as lightweight and nimble.
- The wheels used by Orbea on the Orca Aero have deep rims that are stiff and promote efficient power transfer.
- 160mm brake rotors on disc brake models allow riders to descend with control.
- The Orca Aero is available with rim or disc brakes.
- Testers were pleased with the neat, internally routed cables.
- Orbea’s MyO allows riders to customize the componentry and color of their bike.
- Experts agree the bike is extremely attractive.
- Testers were pleased that grippy and fast-rolling Vittoria Rubino tires are utilized on several models of the bike.
- The bike comes with 25mm tires but has clearance for tires up to 28mm. Wider tires can add comfort over rough roads.
- The bike's seat tube angle combines with a 73.2° head tube angle in an aggressive and powerful riding position that makes the Orca Aero a competent climber.
1 reasons not to buy
- The bike is not the most affordable in its category.