Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Orbea Avant. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
10 reasons to buy
- One reviewer believes this bike could tackle gravel using the 700c x 35mm tire clearance.
- An expert mentions that the integrated cockpit with ICR Plus cable routing provides a refined look at this price point and eliminates rattle and rubbing.
- The Avant's eye-catching paint, smooth welds, and unique graphics win praise from reviewers and owners.
- One tester appreciates the level of control over bumpy surfaces.
- According to one reviewer, the Avant's composure on descents and through sweeping downhill corners is a "revelation."
- The relatively upright geometry is kind on riders’ backs and ideal for long endurance-style rides.
- Orbea offers the Avant in seven sizes from 47cm to 60cm, fitting riders from 5'1" to 6'10".
- Two experts highlight how robust the 28mm Vittoria Zafiro V tires are.
- Orbea offers a lifetime frame defect warranty and discounted frame replacements for damage caused by external factors.
- The Avant has mounts for adding fenders.
5 reasons not to buy
- Experts note that the integrated cockpit limits fit adjustments and replacement options.
- Reviewers describe the Avant H60’s Jagwire mechanical disc brakes and a Shimano Claris 2x8 drivetrain as underwhelming.
- At around 22lb, the Avant's triple-butted, hydroformed aluminum frame is heavy.
- Two riders note that the Avant's bridgeless seatstays mean installing fenders is more complicated.
- One reviewer highlights that mounting the front fender to the thru-axle bolt makes removing the front wheel more time-consuming.
Expert Reviews73/100 based on 3 rated expert reviews
Orbea Avant H60-D Review
The H60-D is a lovely long-distance cruiser, comfortable over rough surfaces, and with wider tires could easily tackle unsurfaced routes. But it feels like the money went into the frame and cockpit, and the lower-level kit slightly limits overall performance.
Orbea Avant H60 Disc Road Bike Review
The Avant H60 Disc is fun and comfortable to ride. It’s not as spritely as fancier frames, but still has a lot more pep than what the scales would suggest. It offers good value, but a higher spec groupset seems to have been the sacrifice for the high level of cable integration.
Orbea Avant Disc 2021 Review: An Affordable Alloy All-Road Bike with Integrated Cables!
The brakes aren’t amazing but they work okay and the bike’s a little heavy, but great handling, room for wider tires, and lots of practical details make this a great all-round bike. There’s a lot to like, and the Avant’s easy to recommend.
Best Endurance Road Bikes
1 day ago
1 day ago