Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Mongoose Elroy. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- For its rock-bottom price, the Elroy was seen as great value.
- This frame has many bosses for mounting cages, racks and multiple bottles.
- Shimano Tourney gearing struck owners as a solid entry-level choice.
- Owners reported riding long tours without problems.
- Owners said the Elroy’s Microshift shifters were a pleasure to use.
- Wide and comfortable 47c tires come stock on the Elroy.
- Internal cable routing keeps the bike neat.
- The Elroy comes kit with a partial frame bag that suits day rides.
5 reasons not to buy
- The Elroy is only available in one size of 54cm.
- At 30lbs, the Elroy is no light-weight.
- The Elroy's chain sometimes broke after short distances.
- A number of riders reported tubes exploding, due to malformed tires.
- Mechanical disc brakes were weak, even after professional adjustment.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
New Mongoose Elroy Adventure Touring Bike Walk-Around w/ Commentary
We’ve got a Shimano Tourney groupset. It shifts well. What more could you ask for?.. It’s got a good set of tires that I’ve been very happy with… seat’s comfy, handlebar positioning’s comfy… I’ve been very happy with the bike.