BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Look 795 Blade RS. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Look 795 RS has four saddle positions that allow riders to adjust the seat tube angle, making it versatile enough for time trials and triathlons.
- With room for three water bottles, the Look 795 Blade RS is ready for long days out on the road.
- Look designed the bike to be planted and compliant by removing the bridge between the seat stays.
- The bike accelerates smoothly through corners and in the slipstream, its stiff carbon frame and bottom bracket efficiently transferring power.
- With eight builds available, the Look 795 Blade RS gives users a wide choice of components, including the option of rim or hydraulic disc brakes.
- There is clearance for tires up to 30mm on the bike.
- The Look 795 Blade RS has a taller front end, according to experts. This makes it a capable climber.
- Look provides riders with a lifetime warranty on the 795 Blade RS’s frame.
- The 73° head tube angle places users in an aerodynamic riding position.
- Experts were pleased to find that models with disc brakes were flat-mounted.
- The Look 795 Blade RS is available in sizes XS to XL, fitting a wide range of riders.
- Internally routed cables give the bike a clean and polished appearance.
3 reasons not to buy
- Some experts found the Look 795 Blade RS’s geometry compact and cramped on descents.
- One expert experienced several issues with the seat tube slipping on the bike.
- The Look 795 Blade RS is heavy for a high-end road bike.