Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the GT Grade. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- Carbon and glass-fibre seat stays gave controlled flex for comfort.
- On Carbon Pro and Expert models, a flip-chip adjusts fork offset by 15mm.
- Carbon models are lightweight.
- The smooth lines and slim tubing gave the Grade an elegant appearance.
- It was an adaptable steed, being quick on-road and even quicker off.
- Reportedly, the ‘granny-gear’ was plenty low for climbing off-road hills.
- One direct buyer said assembly was easy and the bike arrived tuned.
- On new Grade models clearance has been enlarged to 42c.
- Axles have been upgraded from quick release to 12mm thru-axles.
- 37mm WTB Riddler tires coped well with a wide range of conditions.
- The Fabric Scoop saddle offered comfortable shaping and padding.
- A carbon 27.2mm seatpost comes stock on the Carbon Expert.
- On the Carbon Pro, Ultegra Di2 shifts smoothly and quickly.
- The RX rear derailleur kept chainslap at bay.
- On the new Grade, mounts allow for bottles, bags, racks and fenders.
- The flared factory-brand bar increased control in drops and felt like a flatbar on tops.
- External cable-routing allowed for easy maintenance.
5 reasons not to buy
- External cable-routing catches mud and detracts from clean lines.
- Handlebar tops felt narrow and uncomfortable to some owners.
- The alloy 105 model seemed a bit husky at 22.3lb.
- Some reviewers would have liked to see clearance for tires wider than 42c.
- Some felt that a threaded, not pressfit bottom bracket should be specced at this price.