BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Giordano Trieste. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
5 reasons to buy
- Buyers felt that the Trieste’s low cost represented a great deal.
- Two owners said the Trieste’s steel frame was sturdy.
- One owner said their brakes and gears arrived “perfectly tuned”.
- Standardized spacings made the Trieste upgradeable.
- One buyer found the Trieste fairly easy to assemble.
5 reasons not to buy
- Stamped rear dropouts seemed cheap and could bend with use.
- At 30 lb without accessories, the Trieste was heavy.
- Smooth tires were suited to roads, but not gravel.
- One owner’s bent fork made it impossible to centre the front wheel, from new.
- An owner’s handlebar tape melted off after a hot day.