Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Fuji Jari. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
18 reasons to buy
- The Fuji Jari is equally suited to commuting or the exploration of less-traveled roads.
- This bike can be run with either 700c or 650b wheels and tires.
- Fuji offers the Jari with both carbon and aluminum frame options.
- The cables on the bike are internally routed, giving it a clean appearance.
- Mounting points on the top tube of the Jari allow riders an attachment point for a Bento bag.
- The Jari Carbon features a downtube protector, similar to those found on mountain bikes, to shield the frame from rock strikes and impacts.
- The bike has a silicone pad under the top tube. This allows riders greater comfort, when carrying it on their shoulder over obstacles.
- Many models of Fuji’s Jari come with mechanical disc brakes. These are easier to maintain and repair if brake issues occur on adventures.
- Curved seat stays and flat chainstays are an integral part of the Jari’s design, offering riders compliance and helping to reduce road vibration.
- Mounts along the seat tube and downtube can hold up to three water bottles or a direct-mount framebag.
- The Jari's rack attachment points allow riders to use panniers on their next commute or tour.
- Riders have the capability of attaching fenders to the bike. This protects them from mud or water on the trails they travel.
- Wide and sweeping Oval Concepts handlebars provide riders with a variety of hand positions during long days in the saddle.
- Experts agree that the head and seat tube angles are neither extremely aggressive or slack. This allows riders to feel in control descending on loose gravel roads.
- Panaracer Gravel King tires offer riders excellent performance and traction on pavement, gravel and buffed out singletrack.
- Testers agree that the Fuji Jari is an affordable gravel-adventure bike.
- The bike has a 1x setup. This provides riders with a wide gear range and is easier to repair and maintain on multi-day tours.
- Experts were happy that the bike arrived with a tubeless tire setup.
5 reasons not to buy
- Some testers were disappointed by Fuji’s use of Tektro brakes, on lower-end models of the Jari.
- The bike is heavy compared to others in its category.
- Mud can easily build up on the seat stay bridge of the Jari.
- Users report that the spokes on the Jari's stock wheels can easily break.
- Shifting may need to be adjusted after riding the bike a few times. This is not the easiest task for all riders and may require a trip to the bike shop.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Best Bikepacking Bikes
Bikepacking bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores