Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Framed Basswood. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Framed Basswood is available with a carbon, titanium or aluminum frame to meet the preferences and budgets of many cyclists.
- 700c wheels and tires come standard on the bike. It can also fit a 650b setup.
- With 700c wheels, the bike can fit tires as wide as 47mm. With a 650b wheel setup, it can fit wider.
- The Basswood's titanium build is resilient, rust-resistant and stiff.
- At around 21.3 lb, the titanium option is lightweight.
- At around 19.5 lb, the carbon model of the Basswood is even lighter.
- Testers enjoyed the off-road capabilities of the Maxxis Rambler tires.
- Experts were pleased that, with a rack and gear loaded, the Basswood handles additional weight well. It can be used for commuting or bikepacking.
- Users agree that Framed’s price for this bike is a great value.
- Over rough washboards, one tester found the bike stayed in line well.
- The Basswood's frame is stiff, aiding riders as they accelerate.
- Testers were pleased with the easy-to-maintain threaded bottom bracket.
2 reasons not to buy
- Framed does not include mounting points on the fork for water bottle cages or bags.
- One expert found the bike’s riding position too aggressive and suggested adding spacers to raise the handlebars.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 expert reviews
Best Gravel and Adventure Bikes
Gravel and adventure bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores