Evil Chamois Hagar
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at email@example.com with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Evil Chamois Hagar. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
17 reasons to buy
- The Chamois Hagar yearnt to be ridden at speed over raucous terrain.
- It’s versatile; as a bikepacker, commuter and shredder of raw trails.
- Even with slack geometry, the Chamois Hagar accelerated with fervor.
- Hagars handled expertly, when rounding bends on rough trails.
- Considerable range is offered by the SRAM Eagle 12-speed drivetrain.
- Seven mounting points provide for ample bags and bottles.
- Hagar’s carbon fork comes shod with mounts for two bottle or cargo cages.
- Noeverlap? Geometry makes toe-overlap with the front wheel impossible.
- Tire clearance is for 700x50c tires (as a 1x ) or 700x40c (with a 2x setup). Phat.
- A cabled or wireless dropper-post adorns the Hagar as stock.
- A stealthy matt-black paint job stays true to the evil aesthetic.
- Chamois Hagars accomodate a front derailleur with a double chainring.
- A downtube frame protector insures the carbon frame against rock-strike.
- The organic flow of the carbon frame creates a unique visual appeal.
- WTB Venture tires offered ample traction and speed on dry trails and roads.
- An Easton EA70 AX carbon handlebar absorbed vibration well.
- The switchable clutch mechanism on Shimano GRX derailleurs can be turned off.
4 reasons not to buy
- The lengthy cockpit wandered somewhat when climbing.
- WTB Venture tires became easily glomped with mud - and didn’t shed it well.
- Handling was less agile on tight bends or at slower speeds.
- The Hagar was less comfortable at slower speeds and could be rough on the wrists.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Evil Bikes Chamois Hagar Review
You can shred it like a mountain bike or grind it all day like a gravel bike… the speed and pedaling position of an aggressive road bike… It’s about power, but it’s also primarily about fun.
Review: Evil Chamois Hagar Gravel Bike is (No) Slacker on Road or Trail
It’s a really aggressive gravel bike… It could totally work as my only gravel bike, too… check your preconceptions at the door and get ready to have a blast.
Evil Chamois Hagar on Review – The Borderline Gravel Bike
The faster you ride the Evil, the more confident you feel… it is the perfect bike for progressive gravel disciples, mountain bikers and everyone who wants to ride their home trails on a drop-bar bike.