Bicycle Club of Philadelphia’s Annual Fall Foliage Weekend in Hanover/Gettysburg, PA
BCP’s annual Fall Foliage Weekend in scenic, historic Hanover/Gettysburg, PA, October 23-25, 2020
All-inclusive, 3-day/2-night package:
• 2 nights at the Hampton Inn & Holiday Inn Express of Hanover,
• Ride packets with a wide array of cue sheets & maps (from ~15 to 100 miles),
• Schedule of scenic group rides with Leaders,
• Cycling around Gettysburg Battlefield, and peaceful countryside,
• Nearby Codorus State Park – lake, hiking & mountain biking trails, etc.
• Nearby York Heritage Rail Trail for off-road cycling,
• Friday & Saturday dinners,
• Saturday & Sunday breakfasts,
• Cycling snacks and sandwiches to take along with you on rides,
• Post-ride therapeutic massages on Saturday afternoon,
• Parties, SAG, road markings, live music, & more,
• “Wheely Good Smoothies” made on a “smoothie (blender) bike”.
• Plenty of sightseeing and tourist attractions for non-cyclist companions, also.
• GROUP DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE
• For any questions, please contact Linda, at: 267-251-7862, or [email protected]
• Event details will be posted on BCP’s website, at BCPWeekends.org, or, phillybikeclub.org. This event is also posted on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/BCPweekends/?epa=SEARCH_BOX.