3 Day Bike About
3 Day Bike About is
• a small (you and no more than 400 of your cycling buddies), (200 tent campers)
• bicycle tour over a 3-day weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday),
• in or near a small town in Virginia,
• with tent camping in a local park (or for those who prefer more luxurious digs – local hotels),
• while supporting a local charity and the local economy.
Our first tour will camp at Chickahominy Riverfront Park near Jamestown & Williamsburg, VA, along the Chickahominy River and the Virginia Capital Trail (a 52 mile paved multi-use trail from Jamestown to Richmond).
The 3 Day Bike About tour provides riders, their families and friends a fun-filled 3-day weekend of cycling and sightseeing. Routes will range from 15 – 100 miles, send riders in a different direction with new places to visit each day and supported by SAG (our wonderful Support and Gear Team). When not cycling, our hospitality team can provide a list of other activities, such as kayaking, hiking, and visiting historic sites, as well as shopping and dining information.
The 2021 tour will benefit The Arc of Greater Williamsburg whose mission is to improve the quality of life for people with developmental disabilities through community activities and advocacy.