Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Devinci Hatchet. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The sleek Devinci Hatchet’s cables are cleanly routed into the bike’s frame, giving it a tidy appearance.
- With the ability to utilize 700c x 50mm or 650b x 53mm wheel and tire setups, riders were pleased with the pleasant ride the bike provided over rough terrain.
- The clutch on the derailleur hanger eliminates chain slap, making for a quiet ride on the Hatchet.
- Maxxis Rambler tires are fast-rolling and provide traction on a variety of surfaces.
- The longer wheelbase on the Hatchet provides riders with stability and control, when traction is poor.
- The bike can be set up tubeless, allowing riders to run lower pressures when necessary.
- The Hatchet comes with a dropper post, allowing riders to descend with precision and speed.
- Experts were pleased the Hatchet could be set up as a 1x or 2x.
- The bike is durable and does not have a weight limit.
- Experts found the Hatchet to be affordable. Both the carbon and aluminum builds are priced fairly.
- Testers state the bike is a great all-arounder. They found it useful for riding in the city, long-distance gravel rides and off-road adventures.
- Devinci offers riders a lifetime warranty on the Hatchet's frame.
- The bike has mounts for up to four water bottles.
2 reasons not to buy
- Experts were disappointed to find that the Hatchet has a press-fit bottom bracket, as threaded bottom brackets are quieter and easier to maintain.
- Some testers found it difficult to get used to the double-tap shifters utilized on the bike.
Bottom lineThe Devinci Hatchet is a smooth-rolling gravel bike. With options for 700c or 650b wheel and tire setups, experts found the bike to be very versatile with on and off-road capabilities. The bike’s geometry is influenced by mountain bike geometry. Its longer wheelbase and wide handlebars provide riders with stability, even when traction is lacking. The bike descends confidently and with control. Testers note that the double-tap shifters can be difficult to get used to. Many riders would also prefer a threaded bottom bracket. The bike’s carbon and aluminum builds are affordable for the package provided to riders.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Devinci Hatchet Carbon GRX LTD Review
The Hatchet is a tremendously versatile, capable bike that’s built tough, and is simply fantastic fun to ride anywhere.
Devinci Hatchet Carbon Gravel Bike Review: Just Enough MTB Seasoning
It’s not the flashiest, definitely not the lightest, and certainly not loaded with as much tech as some of the fancier machines I’ve ridden in the last few months. But it’s nevertheless one of the most entertaining bikes I rode this year, with superb geometry, an excellent frame worthy of later upgrades, and a solid build kit that gets the job done if you’d rather not bother.
2020 Devinci Hatchet : Can Gravel Bikes Do it All?
I just use this bike as a go everywhere, do everything bike.
Review: Devinci Hatchet Carbon GRX LTD
Gravel bikes are all about versatility, and the Hatchet allows riders to have it their way. Want to run narrow, fast-rolling tires? Have at it. Need big knobby tires to mix it up on chunky gravel and singletrack? The Hatchet is willing and able.