BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cube Litening C:68X. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- It’s light. The frame weighs 980g and the complete build tops out at 17Lb.
- Aero A.F., the Litening cuts 30% of drag from the previous 2015 model.
- The Litening reaches high speeds quickly and is at home when it gets there.
- An integrated one-piece bar/stem hides fully internal cable routing.
- A specialized Garmin mount is positioned to avoid interruption of aero flow.
- In-house brand bars were wide, flat and reportedly comfortable.
- Litening’s frame has clearance and compatibility for tires up to 30mm in width.
- Cables are completely internal and unexposed.
- Gearing is exclusively electronic on this high-end machine.
- It was hard for experts to find fault with the SRAM Red eTap AXS drivetrain.
- SINC Ceramic bearings helped extract inklings of extra power.
- Prices were seen as decent compared to competing models at the same level.
- Steering was depicted as an instant, almost twitchy response suited to racing.
- SRAM Red eTap AXS Hydraulic braking came across as efficient.
- The frame and DT Swiss ARC 1100 DiCut 62 wheels both handled crosswinds well.
- A comfortable aero seatpost omitted vertical flex while still exhibiting vertical compliance.
3 reasons not to buy
- To one expert, the steering limiter (prevents damage to cables) felt a little odd.
- One expert said riders may want to swap out tubed Schwalbe Pro One 25mm tires for wider, tubeless 28mms.
- A reviewer said that the bar and stem provided “a lot of feedback”.