BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cinelli Vigorelli. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- It was hard to find a review that didn’t mention the fast and agile nature of this bike through turns.
- Thron chromoly steel tubing provided a stiff, flexible frame with a classic look.
- The Vigorelli Road is built to accommodate (and comes with) 28c width wheels that contributed to comfort and increased lean through turns.
- This bike takes its geometry cues from fixed-gear bikes, lending to a ride experience that was described by experts as exciting and aggressive.
- Because of the high bottom-bracket clearance, this is a bike that permits continual pedalling through sharp turns.
- Experts and enthusiasts alike, enjoyed the position and drop of the handlebars. They received plaudits for comfort and the possibility of multiple hand positions.
- The finish, welds, appearance and fixtures of the frame, were described as being beautiful and of high quality.
- Some experts considered the price of the Vigorelli to be very reasonable.
5 reasons not to buy
- The aggressive nature of the bike meant that it unnerved some riders on high-speed descents. This factor also contributed to discomfort on longer rides.
- There were a few reports that the ride was a little too firm, something that was partially the result of an aluminum seat-post and carbon fork.
- Braking is compromised by poor quality brake-pads, an unnecessary compromise of the decent brake calipers.
- On uphills, this bike felt sluggish to some riders.
- The Vigorelli’s frameset struck experts as heavier than it’s peers.
Expert Reviews69/100 based on 3 expert reviews
Steel bikes: Cinelli Vigorelli Road Review
Performance steel with racing pedigree. Evolved from a pure-bred racer, handling is the Vigorelli’s forte.
Cinelli Vigorelli Road Review
Distinct and different steel bike with handling that will put a smile on your face. Buy, if you want a bike built for close-combat racing that’s nimble and well priced.
Test Report: Cinelli Vigorelli Road (Modelljahr 2019)
Road bike and lifestyle – the Cinelli Vigorelli Road brings both together.
オシャレさんにオススメ Cinelli Vigorelli Road [チネリ ヴィゴレッリロード] オリジナル完成車。
Revisión de Cinelli Vigorelli Road (Review of Cinelli Vigorelli Road)
…this is a rigid machine. Stiffness feels good combined with intentional handling, but it does not deflect from the fact that it is firm.