BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cinelli Veltrix. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
7 reasons to buy
- The Veltrix is appraised for its ‘torsional rigidity’. Flex is minimal, resulting in efficient transfer of energy – toward pedalling power.
- From an expert view, the geometry of the Veltrix was superb.
- As far as appearance goes, this bike has been called beautiful, with paintwork and finish receiving praise.
- The fact that this frame comes in sizes down to XS (Extra Small), means that it is available to all genders and younger riders.
- On both climbs and descents, the Veltrix impressed.
- For the high-end level of road bike received, one expert considered this to be an affordable choice.
- The Shimano 105 and Cinelli componentry, left a positive impression on reviewers.
3 reasons not to buy
- A consistent rattle was heard from the internal brake line in the down-tube (for one rider).
- A buyer reported that they received an FSA crankset, rather than the higher-quality Shimano 105 that was depicted.
- Rubbing on the front derailleur has been experienced, while the chain sat on the small chainring and small sprocket.