Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cinelli Experience. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The triple-butted aircraft-alloy frame received praise for being lightweight and modern, featuring a tapered head-tube and clearance for 28mm tires. It was considered great value.
- The inclusion of a Campagnolo drivetrain was impressive at this price point – with shifting being reported as positive, accurate, light and smooth.
- The use of Miche componentry (on calipers, chain set, bottom-bracket, cassette, brakeset, rims and hubs) satisfied experts and users.
- Internally-routed cables (on some models) added to a clean appearance.
- The Columbus carbon fork (with aluminum steerer), was a bonus for owners.
- Minimal flex was reported from a stiff frame, chainset and wheels.
- Experts and owners recounted capability on climbs.
- The short wheelbase contributed to snappy handling and a throwable feel.
- Geometry, features 73 degree head and seat tube angles, coupled with a short head tube. This resulted in sharp handling, rapid acceleration and efficient power transfer.
- Reviewers said the Experience was a fast bike.
- More than one expert called this a beautiful machine.
- Owners felt the Experience was great on long road trips
5 reasons not to buy
- External cabling, on some models, detracts from clean lines.
- The short wheelbase may result in some toe overlap.
- There were no mudguard eyelets on the Experience.
- One expert described the alloy frame as occasionally unforgiving.
- The aggressive geometry may tire some riders, or feel twitchy on descents.