BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Cervélo Caledonia. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
12 reasons to buy
- The Cervelo Caledonia has a gorgeous carbon frame.
- With two versions and 10 models of the Caledonia available, riders have many options to meet their budget and component preferences.
- The standard Caledonia builds have a mounting point on the top tube for a bag.
- The low bottom bracket and frame clearances allow for wider tires up to 35mm.
- Riders find the Cervelo Caledonia stable with its long wheelbase, lengthy reach and low bottom bracket.
- Voluptuous tires allow riders to take the Caledonia off-road on endurance rides.
- Although the bike is not designed for racing, the bottom bracket and carbon frame are stiff and allow riders to accelerate with ease.
- The Caledonia has removable mounts for full fenders, for riders that want to ride the bike in adverse weather.
- A wide gear range allows riders to climb with ease on long rides.
- The Caledonia has an integrated mount for a cycling computer.
- Hydraulic disc brakes allow riders to stop quickly on the bike.
- Experts note that the models of the Caledonia with wireless shifting have a neat and organized cable configuration.
4 reasons not to buy
- There are no rim brake models available for the bike.
- Vittoria Rubino tires are utilized on the bike. They are not the plushest over bumps in the road.
- Experts suggest upgrading the Caledonia's aluminum stem and bars, as fatigue developed quicker for testers on models specced with these components.
- The bike has a press-fit bottom bracket that is more difficult to maintain than a threaded bottom bracket.