BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Cervélo Áspero. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
14 reasons to buy
- This bike easily maintained speed and exhibited efficient power transference.
- Handling was aggressive, sporty and highly responsive.
- Frame clearance caters for tires up to 700c x 42 or 650b x 49.
- A twin-tip fork allows for 5mm of rake adjustment.
- Speed-freaks found that the Áspero accelerated superbly.
- Quality and workmanship was high-end and precise.
- The flared Easton bar felt great in the hands of one expert reviewer.
- The Áspero sports aero shaping in a neat monocoque design.
- Donnelly X’Plor tires increased riders’ comfort level by reducing feedback.
- Aero, carbon DT Swiss wheels delighted, in the Force Etap AXS configuration.
- Cervélo offer the Áspero in classy and diverse duotone color choices.
- A plastic bashguard protects the carbon frame from flung rocks.
- Padding and comfort were lauded on the modern, stubby Prologo saddle.
- Some experts said comfort was ample, considering the bike’s tendency toward performance.
6 reasons not to buy
- The Áspero features NO mounts for either mudguards or racks.
- Adjusting the twin-tip fork also requires brake adjustment.
- One expert said that bartape was thin, overstretched and transferred vibration.
- On the Force eTap, the gear range was limited by a small cassette and 1x drivetrain.
- A long bottom-bracket drop and long cranks resulted in pedal-scrape on techy trails.
- No reviewers said the Áspero was super comfortable, relying on tires for give.
Expert Reviews80/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Cervelo Aspero Force eTap AXS 1 Disc
A very fast gravel bike with sleek looks but short on versatility.
Cervelo Aspero Review – The Speed Merchant Gravel Bike
This bike is not super-comfy and definitely suits the racer type…the ride is noticeably harsher than other carbon frames… I like this bike a lot.
Cervelo Aspero | A True Racer’s Gravel Bike, But It’s Not For Everyone
For a gravel bike, it’s very, very aggressive… You are getting an absolute premium frameset… I do like this bike a lot but it is very much a race bike.
Hands On with the Cervélo Áspero
Hands down, it’s the best gravel bike we have ever ridden.