Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Begasso Road Bike. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Customer reviews stated that this bike rode smoothly, excellently.
- Great handling and responsiveness was observed by at least one buyer.
- Buyers were amazed by the product received for the asking price.
- One owner said they received a bike in pristine, unmarked condition.
- This was “beautiful stuff” with a “nice design”, according to two happy owners.
- Some buyers found this bike easy to assemble, even under the influence of alcohol.
- At 35lbs, an owner felt that this rig was lightweight.
- By reports, this bike rode over grass, dirt, gravel, and pavement “with ease”.
- Apparently, this bike’s disc brakes were great.
- One owner said that this bike had big tires and that they were great.
- A buyer stated that this bike comes with all the tools needed for assembly.
7 reasons not to buy
- Numerous customers said that they paid for this bike but did not receive it.
- Other buyers said that there was a 2-3 month wait to receive this bike.
- For some, this bike was difficult to assemble.
- Some owners warned others to expect to replace some parts immediately.
- The 35lb weight was too much for a number of riders.
- According to reports, brakes were reportedly terrible, leading to one near-miss.
- A buyer’s front brake was broken on arrival.
Expert Reviews0/100 based on 0 rated expert reviews
Best Road Bikes
Road bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores