BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the All-City Cosmic Stallion. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
13 reasons to buy
- The All-City Cosmic Stallion has a durable steel frame.
- All-City designed the Cosmic Stallion to run 700c or 650b tires.
- 40mm Clement X’Plor MSO tires provide riders with great traction for riding on roads, gravel and mellow trails.
- Six sizes, ranging from 46mm to 61mm, allow a wide range of riders to enjoy adventures and commutes on the Cosmic Stallion.
- Experts agree the bike places riders in a non-aggressive, upright, comfortable riding position.
- The bike handles extremely well. One expert found it responsive and nimble as they maneuvered on singletrack.
- Mounts on the fork and frame allow riders to easily attach racks, fenders, water bottle cages and bags.
- Users have options for 1x or 2x builds. The Shimano build is a 2x, while the SRAM build is a 1x setup.
- Experts found that gears shifted smoothly on Shimano and SRAM builds of the Cosmic Stallion.
- Ovalized ACE frame tubing provides riders with additional comfort while reducing the bike's weight.
- The long wheelbase of the All-City Cosmic Stallion provides riders with control and stability over pavement or gravel.
- The frame has space for a framebag, making it capable of taking on bikepacking adventures.
- The Cosmic Stallion is affordable.
2 reasons not to buy
- The bike is not quick to accelerate.
- The Cosmic Stallion’s sizing is not the same as competitors. Users must pay attention to how All-City sizes the bike to ensure they choose the correct size.
Expert Reviews75/100 based on 1 expert reviews
The All-City Cycles Cosmic Stallion Is So Capable, You Can Hit Every Surface in a Single Ride
A new, lighter, custom-butted steel frame, 40mm Clement X’Plor MSO tires, a Whisky No. 9 carbon fork, plus a longer wheelbase and relaxed steering geometry gave me more stability and control through loose gravel.