Where to buy
If this bike is out of stock, take a look at our other highly rated bikes.
We earn affiliate commission. Learn more
Volts and Amp Hours
36V 11.6 Ah
Number of Gears
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Yuba Boda Boda. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
16 reasons to buy
- Testers agree the Yuba Boda Boda e-bike can replace a car. Its rear rack has a carrying capacity of 220 lb.
- Two children can comfortably fit on the back of the Yuba Boda Boda.
- Three levels of pedal assist allow riders to power up hills on this e-bike.
- Wide 26” tires and the long wheelbase of the Boda Boda offer stability to riders.
- The Shimano E6100 STEPS motor is high-quality. It comes with a one-year warranty.
- The bike is available with a step-over or step-through frame.
- Riders 4’9” to 5’10” are most comfortable on the step-thru model of the bike. Older teens can even use it.
- Taller riders will find a great use for the step-over model. It fits riders 5’5” to 6’5”.
- Front and rear LED lights increase one’s visibility in adverse riding conditions.
- A chainguard is included. This keeps one from getting their clothing dirty with grease or caught in the chain.
- A kickstand keeps the bike upright when stopped.
- Full skirt fenders protect riders from getting muddy or wet when riding.
- The bike’s frame comes with a two-year warranty.
- The central display screen is easy to read. It shows speed, mode of assist in use, battery life and range. Riders also use it to turn lights on and off.
- Hydraulic disc brakes ensure riders stop on demand.
- Yuba offers several cargo-carrying accessories that are designed to be used with the Boda Boda.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike is heavy. It weighs 65 lb.
- The price of the Boda Boda is high.
- There is nowhere to mount a water bottle cage inside the frame.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Best Electric Bikes
Electric bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores