Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Wing Freedom S2. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
19 reasons to buy
- With 20” wheels and a compact frame, the S2 is just right for shorter riders.
- The S2 is small enough to park in the corner of an office or apartment.
- At only 37 lb of e-bike, owners had no problem carrying their S2.
- On the S2, riders can hit a maximum speed of 25 mph.
- A rider says the S2’s battery stands up to 25 miles of riding on one charge.
- Climbs are made easy when using the S2’s aftermarket throttle.
- Owners say Wing’s trademark style makes the S2 an attractive bike.
- Wing includes a 1-year warranty on the S2’s frame, battery, electronics & components.
- With 1.75” tires on 20” wheels, the S2 accelerates quickly.
- A reviewer finds the S2’s stock saddle to be comfortable on long rides.
- The S2’s swept-back handlebars are ergonomic and comfortable.
- Ergonomic grips provide S2 riders with agreeable hand positioning.
- Snazzy front and rear lights are integrated into the S2’s frame.
- The S2’s battery is securely lockable and removable for remote charging.
- The Freedom S2 comes fitted with Wing’s remote, fob-operated alarm system.
- The S2 pairs a 7-speed Shimano drivetrain with 5 levels of pedal-assist.
- Zoom’s steerer-tube-suspension fork provides riders with some bump relief.
- The S2’s horn and lights are activated through the bike’s display.
- Assembly of the S2 was simple enough for novices.
4 reasons not to buy
- The S2’s throttle is an add-on and costs extra.
- Fenders are not standard. They cost extra.
- Front and rear racks are available, but as an add-on. They cost extra.
- With small wheels and 1.75” tires, a rider says comfort is somewhat compromised.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Wing Bikes Freedom S2 E-Bike Review
I’ve done almost 400 miles. This bike is amazing. Battery life is incredible. I go, literally, on 25 mile rides running around the city. It has been so easy to use. I can just throttle my way up the hills. This is, hands down, my most favorite purchase. This bike is under 40 lb. I can easily pick it up. Best electric bike. Go buy one.