Where to buy
Not found for sale. More bikes
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Wilier Triestina Toni Bevilacqua. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- Chromoly steel oversized frame tubing delivered a forgiving ride.
- Retro styling earned the Toni Bevilacqua epic points for good looks.
- An expert reviewer found Campione del Mondo wheels to be strong.
- A sprung saddle provided relief on rough roads.
- A 1” steerer tube made for sharp and agile steering.
- An expert reviewer found the Wilier ‘moustache’ handlebars to be comfortable.
- The steel frame struck riders as robust and durable.
- Favourable reviewers saw the Toni Bevilacqua as a lightweight ride.
6 reasons not to buy
- One rider found ‘moustache’ handlebars to be uncomfortable.
- Tektro cross-top brake levers weren’t favored for descents.
- One buyer’s bike had a loose axle and a front wheel out of vertical true.
- For one owner, the FSA headset knocked and remained loose.
- The quality of Jalco wheelsets on older models sometimes disappointed.
- One buyer saw the 21.6lb weight as ‘overweight’.
Expert Reviews70/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Best Single Speed and Fixed Gear Bikes
Single speed and fixed gear bikes with the highest BikeRide Scores