BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Wilier Triestina Toni Bevilacqua. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- Chromoly steel oversized frame tubing delivered a forgiving ride.
- Retro styling earned the Toni Bevilacqua epic points for good looks.
- An expert reviewer found Campione del Mondo wheels to be strong.
- A sprung saddle provided relief on rough roads.
- A 1” steerer tube made for sharp and agile steering.
- An expert reviewer found the Wilier ‘moustache’ handlebars to be comfortable.
- The steel frame struck riders as robust and durable.
- Favourable reviewers saw the Toni Bevilacqua as a lightweight ride.
6 reasons not to buy
- One rider found ‘moustache’ handlebars to be uncomfortable.
- Tektro cross-top brake levers weren’t favored for descents.
- One buyer’s bike had a loose axle and a front wheel out of vertical true.
- For one owner, the FSA headset knocked and remained loose.
- The quality of Jalco wheelsets on older models sometimes disappointed.
- One buyer saw the 21.6lb weight as ‘overweight’.
Expert Reviews70/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Wilier Toni Bevilacqua – First Ride Review
…ride is very comfortable thanks to the extremely effective seat springs… strong wheels… pin sharp steering …oversized steel tubing ensures zingy comfort… comfortable moustache bars a winner…