Bike Size Charts
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vvolt Proxima. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
21 reasons to buy
- The Proxima is a great value for a mid-drive, belt-drive e-bike.
- The Proxima’s 250W MPF mid-drive motor achieves 500W of peak power and 80Nm of torque.
- The Proxima is equipped with a grease-free Gates CDX belt drive, cog and sprocket.
- Enviolo’s internal hub offers stepless gear shifting across a generous 380% range.
- With the ‘Warp Core’ upgrade, the Proxima becomes a 28mph, Class 3 machine.
- The Proxima is incredibly easy to assemble; attach the front wheel, screw on the pedals and go.
- The Proxima can attain 20 to 40 miles of range on a single charge.
- With clearance for tires up to 42mm, the Proxima is versatile.
- Strong stopping is provided by Radius Hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors.
- The Proxima’s CDX belt drive is silent, clean, strong and long-lasting.
- Eyelets are ready to attach full fenders.
- The Enviolo internal hub is low-maintenance and protects gearing from the elements.
- Due to the bike’s torque sensor, testers noted smooth and lurch-free acceleration.
- The removable battery is secure and can be charged away from the bike.
- The Proxima comes with a rechargeable headlight and taillight.
- With a hybrid tread, Kenda 40mm tires ride well on-road while also cornering nicely on gravel.
- At 50lb to 52lb (depending on the size chosen), the Proxima is relatively light.
- Three fork eyelets are provided, to attach plenty of cargo.
- The Proxima is available in three colors; ‘Chalk White’, ‘Slate’ and ‘Mars’.
- With a unique frame shape and appealing ‘Mars’ burnt-orange colorway, the Proxima is an attractive steed.
- Considered geometry results in good handling, great cornering and comfortable pedaling.
2 reasons not to buy
- The Proxima’s 375Wh battery could be bigger, to offer more range.
- Testers found that the Acer Xplova display was sometimes difficult to read.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 rated expert review
Vvolt Proxima Mid-Drive Motor Ebike Review
The Vvolt Proxima is a cool looking ebike with all the specs you really want… a triple threat with its mid-drive motor, Gates Belt drive and Enviolo stepless hub shifting. It really compares very well to much more expensive bikes with these types of features and specs. Vvolt did a good job of keeping the price very competitive by selling direct.
Vvolt Proxima Review 2022
I’ll cut right to the chase with this Vvolt Proxima review: Buy this e-bike. It’s fast, has a mid-drive, handles superbly and boasts a component package that’s not only functional and high-performing, but is nicer quality than almost any other e-bike I’ve ridden in the sub-$3,000 price bracket. Finally, I’m just a really big fan of the Proxima’s look.
Best Electric Bikes
1 hour ago
2 days ago