Vitus Zenium VR Disc
BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on Vitus Zenium VR Disc. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
11 reasons to buy
- Shifting with the Shimano 105 groupset was a satisfying experience.
- Shimano RS170 wheels withstood messed-up city streets.
- The VR’s precise handling was complimented by experts.
- Power transfer was described as direct.
- Shimano BR-RS505 hydraulic brake action was ‘perfect’ in dry and wet conditions.
- Owners said the VR’s pearlescent green sheen ‘popped’ under sunlight.
- Thru-axles kept the VR staunch.
- 28c Continental Ultrasport II tires used extra width to float over broke streets.
- Handlebar sweep was appreciated for its ergonomic comfort.
- Pre-assembly from the retailer and / or manufacturer was lauded.
- A satisfied cyclist said that bartape was “really nice and cushioned”.
4 reasons not to buy
- Bartape on this rig has been called out for its scant width.
- Some owners felt that the VR was carrying some surplus weight.
- Some scratching was evident on a couple of new VRs. One had a small dent.
- A tall buyer’s VR came underendowed with a short, 300mm seatpost.
Expert Reviews90/100 based on 1 expert reviews
Vitus Zenium VR Disc review
…this is a thoroughly sorted bike…it doesn’t absorb the shocks from rough roads…It feels solid and accurate as you carve through a bend… spec is excellent if not mind-blowing and the ride is beyond reproach.