BikeRide finds and shows you the best prices of the bikes you want to buy. Prices constantly change and it’s impossible to compare them all yourself.
We search for prices on over 120 bike retailers to guarantee that we find the lowest prices – to save you time and money.
It’s a promise we stand behind: If you find a lower price on a bike elsewhere, we will sell it to you for 10% less. For example, if you find a bike for $480 that we have listed at $500, we will offer you to buy it for $432 through BikeRide. The bike must be the same color and size, sold in the US and not include the use of a coupon.
If you find a lower price, email us at [email protected] with documentation of the price. We’re committed to making sure that the cost of a bike does not keep you from cycling!
Summary of Reviews
We have read all expert and user reviews on the Vitus Smoothy. In summary, this is what cyclists think.
8 reasons to buy
- The Vitus Smoothy is lightweight. It weighs 7.05 lbs.
- The bike has 5” of adjustment in the seat post. This allows the bike to best fit riders in size 2T through 4T clothing.
- The Smoothy has a durable magnesium frame.
- Air-filled tires on the bike offer riders excellent traction, increase their stability and cushion their ride.
- The bike has a handle integrated into the frame making it easy to transport.
- The narrow footrest does not interfere with the rider’s stride.
- Vitus includes wide handlebars on the Smoothy, providing riders with stability and control.
- The bike is available in six attractive colors.
3 reasons not to buy
- The bike does not have handbrakes.
- The bike is not as affordable as other bikes in its category.
- A tool is needed to adjust the seat and handlebars on the Vitus Smoothy.